Saturday, Sept 23rd - Competition @ Preston
- 3 p.m. - Report and load
- 3:30 p.m. - Depart
- 6 p.m. - Show begins (we should receive tickets to sell; info forthcoming)
- 7 p.m. - Our performance time
- App 11 p.m. - Return to FHS
Friday, Sept 29th - Home Football vs. Mountain Ridge
- 5:45 p.m. - Report
- 7 p.m. - Kick off
- App. 9:15 p.m. - Game ends
Saturday, Sept 30th - Morgantown Band Spectacular @ Mountaineer Field
- 10 a.m. - Report and Load
- 10:30 a.m. - Depart
- Show begins at 1 p.m.
- We perform at 1:40 p.m.
- Line Up: Suncrest MS, Phillip Barbour HS, Mountaineer MS, Frankfort HS, South MS, Carmichaels Area HS, Elkins HS, University HS, East Fairmont HS, Morgantown HS
- We will stop for dinner after the show (Morgantown Mall - tentative)
- App 8 p.m. - Return to FHS
- Tickets can be purchased at Mountaineer Field ($10 Adults, $5 Students)
- Entrance will be the North Gate; Handicap entrance is the West Gate.
- There are NO athletic events scheduled for this day; if something is unexpectedly scheduled, students will still be required to be at this performance.
THANK YOU to the MANY dedicated families that have helped make our concessions operations a success. All parents/guardians are requested to work two varsity football games. If everyone participates, it makes the job so much easier for everyone. Hats off to Mrs. Weaver and Mrs. Dawson for their tireless efforts. Please access the link below to become an approved volunteer (see bottom for Volunteers).
Attendance/Grading Policies: Families, please review the FHS Band Handbook for attendance and grading policies and make sure your child knows what it is expected. Unexcused absences will affect the student's grade and will exempt him/her from performing. Thank you for your cooperation. The band handbook is available on www.frankfortband.org; all new members should have a hard copy. Any veteran needing a hard copy should see Mr. Walker.
Volunteers - Important! ALL parents/guardians who plan to work concessions, chaperone trips, or be involved with students in any capacity must be approved as volunteers by the Mineral County Board of Education. Everyone must be approved ANNUALLY - ALL volunteers MUST reapply. If you are a new parent/guardian, a copy of your TB test must be submitted to Mr. Walker. Applying to be a volunteer is EASY - please access the attached link and submit to Mr. Riley. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Walker.