Itinerary for Berkeley Springs FB and Preston Competition
Friday & Saturday, September 20th and 21st
Friday 20th - Home vs. Berkeley Springs
5:45 p.m. - Report
6 p.m. - Sectionals
6:15 - Rehearse National Anthem w/8th grade band students
6:30 - March to Stadium
6:50 - Pregame - w/8th grade band students
7 p.m. - Kickoff
Half Time - We perform - we WILL be sharing half time with the Berkeley Springs HS Band
3rd Quarter - Pizza
End of Game - Return to School - Dismissal when everything is put away
Saturday 21st - Preston High School Music in the Mountains Show
3:45 p.m. - Report and Load
4:15 p.m. - Depart
App. 5:45 - Arrive at Preston HS
6 p.m. - Show begins
7:15 - We perform (please note that performance times could change with little or no notice)
App. 11:30 p.m. - Return to FHS
- We will receive tickets for both the Preston and Allegany competitions. PLEASE buy your tickets from the band - we keep the $$.
- Sign Out - Parents/Guardians must sign out their children. Students may ride home with their parents/guardians ONLY.
- Students - PLEASE use the restroom before we leave.
- For Saturday, please bring $$ for concessions. WE WILL NOT STOP TO EAT!!😂
- If intersested in Tournament of Bands, check out its website - https://www.njatob.org/
Upcoming Events through December (there are a few changes marked with ** - please make a note of them!)
Friday, September 27th - Away Football @ Northern Garrett
- Depart at 5:30 p.m.; Kick off 7 p.m.
- We will play in the stands ONLY. It is Northern's Homecoming. Attire - Jeans and band shirts (bring a jacket)
- Color Guard, Band Runners are excused from this trip.
Saturday, September 28th - Allegany Preview of Champions @ Greenway Ave Stadium
- Depart 4:45-5 p.m. - TBA
- We perform at 6:45 p.m.
Friday, October 4th - Home vs. Mountain Ridge - 7 p.m.
Friday, October 11th - Homecoming vs. Washington - 7 p.m.
Friday, October 18th - Away @ Petersburg - 7 p.m.
**Saturday, October 19th - WV Marching Band Invitational - Laidley Field, Charleston, WV (TENTATIVE PLANS!)
- Depart 9-9:30 a.m.
- En Route - Lunch
- Evening Performance and WV Marching Band Directors Hall of Fame presentation
- We will stay overnight - details are being worked out
- Sunday - breakfast, tentative plans for tour of Culture Center & State Capitol
- Sunday afternoon - depart
- En Route - fast food stop
- App. 7 p.m. - Return to FHS
Friday, October 25th - Home (Senior Night) vs. Hampshire - 7 p.m.
**Wednesday, October 30th - South Cumberland Halloween Parade - 7 p.m.
- Please note the date change!
Friday, November 8th - Away @ Keyser - 7 p.m.
Tuesday, November 12th - Fall Concert - 7 p.m.
November 15 or 16 - First Round FB Playoffs (Date and site TBA)
November 22 or 23 - Second Round FB Playoffs (Date and site TBA)
November 29 or 30 - Third Round FB Playoffs (Date and site TBA)
December 6 or 7 - State Championship Game - Wheeling (Date and time TBA)
- If the team qualifies, we will most likely go. If we go, DO NOT ASKED TO BE EXCUSED. PLEASE PLAN ACCORDINGLY NOW!