Schedule for Week of July 15th-19th
Monday-Friday, July 15th-19th - Percussion/Color Guard Week - 9:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- Bring ALL of your music, equipment, etc.
- Lunch: You MAY NOT leave school in another student's car. It is preferred that you eat at school.
Tuesday & Wednesday, July 16th-17th - New Member Marching Clinic - 9:30 a.m.-Noon
- Please wear tennis shoes or sneakers - NO SANDALS OR FLIP FLOPS
- Please bring water, sunglasses, a hat, sunscreen, etc.
- Relax! We will make this fun! We learn everything in small steps. Be patient and be positive!
Tuesday, July 16th - Flutes and Clarinets - 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, July 17th - All Saxophones and Brasses - 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Friday, July 19th - Student Leaders - 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- You will need a three ring band and page protectors.
- Drill for the field show and pre-game will be distributed.
- We will discuss MANY items regarding the upcoming season.
Band Camp (Two Weeks) - July 22-26 and July 29-August 2 - 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- No one misses Band Camp - DO NOT ASK! No Band Camp = dismissal from band
- Eat HEALTHY and NEVER miss breakfast!
- Gatorade will be provided, but please bring your own water
- Lunch - 45 minutes 12:30-1:15 - You MAY NOT leave school in another person's car. It is preferred that you eat at school.
- We WILL rehearse outside in the rain - please bring a poncho/raincoat, change of clothes, etc.
- Band Camp is CRUCIAL - if everyone has a positive attitude and gives their best effort, we will have a great band camp AND a great school year!
Week of August 5th-8th - Rehearsals as Needed - 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Friday, August 9th - Kennywood - Details will come later.
Tuesday, August 13th - Rehearsal 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Wednesday, August 14th - Rehearsal 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.; Family Show Preview - Noon (weather permitting)
Thursday, August 15th - Photo Day - 8:30 a.m. - Report 7:45 a.m. - Students will be dismissed after photos have concluded.